Privacy and Cookies Policy
The present personal data policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) is intended to inform all the concerned natural person (hereinafter “You” or “Your”/”Yours”) on the manner INNOTECH (as defined here below) collect and use the Data (as defined here below) and the manner You may control such use.
The present Policy describes the general measures implemented by INNOTECH to ensure the appropriate protection of the Data it collects via the website “Innotech Worldwide Health Week” (hereinafter “Website”).
“Controller”: means the entity that determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Data.
“Processor”: means the natural person or entity that processes the Data on behalf of the Controller.
“Processing”: means any and all operations which is performed on Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An “identifiable” natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier or to one or more factors specific the identity of that natural person.
Identity and details of the Controller
The Website is implemented by Laboratoire INNOTECH INTERNATIONAL S.A.S., having its registered office at 22 avenue Aristide Briand, 94110 ARCUEIL, France, registered at the Register of Commerce and Companies of Créteil under the RCS number B 317 552 743 (hereinafter referred to as “INNOTECH” or “We” or “Our”/”Us”).
In its quality of Controller, INNOTECH processes your Data collected via the Website.
INNOTECH respects Your private life and commits to collect and process your Data in a responsible manner, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/676 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter rerefer to as “GDPR”).
For any question relating to the collection and processing of your Data performed by INNOTECH, please contract our data protection officer (hereinafter referred to as “DPO”) by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The Data collected by INNOTECH for the below detailed purposes, may include, without being limited to:
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
In any case, the Data collected will be limited to the data necessary for the purposes detailed under the Article “Purpose” hereinafter.
INNOTECH processes your Data only for the defined, specific and lawful purposes, and commits not to process it subsequently in a manner inconsistent with the purposes listed here below and the list of which is not exhaustive:
- Providing access to Our online services and management of online accounts;
- Enable Your identification and Your authentication;
- Follow-up on the contacts with the healthcare professional related to scientific and medical topics;
- Management of the communicated medical information;
- Enable Your participation to webinars;
- Access to all the features and options of the Website;
- Enable You to communicate with other users of the Website;
- Provide statistical analysis;
- Enable Us to communicate with You;
- Carry out communication and information campaigns through various channels;
- Improve the quality of use of the Website and Our Services;
- Customize the contents;
- Receive communications about Our Services, about Us or about Our products, as the case may be.
Your data is processed:
- On the basis of Your consent (filling in the form is a clear positive act which is tantamount to consent);
- In order to comply with a legal obligation to which INNOTECH is subject as Controller;
- To protect Your vital interests or those or another natural person;
- For the carrying out of a public interest mission or which falls within the public authority vested in INNOTECH as Controller;
- For the legitimate interests of INNOTECH, unless Your interests or Your fundamental liberties and rights prevail over the same;
- Safety and confidentiality of data.
INNOTECH has put in place technical and organizational safety measures which are appropriate and reasonable to protect the confidentiality of Data collected and held by INNOTECH and to protect it against any illegal disclosure or access and against it loss, destruction, alteration or accidental damage, taking into account the state of technological knowledge and costs of implementation.
INNOTECH has entrusted data hosting to MICROSOFT AZURE, which is empowered to host health data, in order to ensure the best safety level to Your Data.
Duration of storage
We keep Your Data for 3 years after the closing of Your account.
Upon expiry of the above mentioned term, we will delete Your Data. Before the expiry of this period, We may resume contact with You in order to see whether You would agree to a longer storage period of your Data, in which case the above mentioned term will be reactivated.
Mandatory or optional to provide Data
Data which is indispensable for INNOTECH to achieve the objectives described above are marked on the contact form. If You do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be in a position to process Your requests and/or provide You with the required services.
Data which are not marked with an asterisk are optional; they allow Us to better know you and improve Our communication and services towards You.
Navigation on the Website generates cookies. Cookies are small text files recorder on Your terminal, which gather a certain amount of Data on Your navigation (ex. Data, hour and number of visits, entry source, preferences).
In Your computer, cookies are handled by Your internet navigator. You may at any time disable cookies by selecting the appropriate parameters of Your navigator to disable cookies. In such a case, certain pages of the Site may not work properly.
- Ensure that the Website works properly;
- Analyse anonymously the frequentation of the pages (number of visits, visitors’ activity, return frequency) and the Website performances;
- Ensure the participation of Our partners to our marketing programs;
- Ensure the distribution of advertising banners by Our partners on behalf of INNOTECH.
Cookies are kept for a maximum period of 13 months. This period is not extended by further visits.
Recipients of Data
As part of Our services, we may transfer or give access to Your Data to:
- Company/Consultants in charge of the management of the Website;
- INNOTECH and its affiliates;
- Our partners;
- Any administrative or judiciary/judicial authority when there is a legal requirement to do so under applicable law, including under foreign legal provisions.
INNOTECH will only allow a partner to have access to Your Data provided that such partner warrants to have put into place an adequate level of data protection and safekeeping. We also demand to Our Partners contractual obligations regarding the protection and safekeeping of Your Data. Therefore, Our Partners may only use Your Data for Our needs or to provide services to You and for no other any purpose.
INNOTECH may have to communicate Your Data to a third party if such communication is permitted and required by law or a court decision, or if such communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defense of Our rights.
Outside these cases, your Data will not be transferred or given access to any third party without Your prior consent.
In the event of a potential transfer of Your Data to another country part of the European Union (hereinafter "EU"), INNOTECH has executed or will execute specific agreements with its Subcontractors, in order to guarantee that they process Your Data according to INNOTECH’s instructions and that they implement and take appropriate measures of confidentiality and safekeeping for an adequate level of protection. INNOTECH will not transfer Your Data to a Subcontractor located outside the EU, except if the Subcontractor has implemented adequate measures of confidentiality and safekeeping to protect Your Data according to the requirements of protection of personal data in the EU (for instance by ensuring systematic signature of EU standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, by all Subcontractors located in a country that does not have an adequate level of protection of personal data; the EU standard contractual clauses will be executed between INNOTECH and the Subcontractor located outside the EU.)
You have the right to access, rectify, erase or ask for portability of Your Data. You also have the right to ask to restrict the processing of Your Data and the right to withdraw Your consent.
You have the right to ask to delete Your personal account and to oppose, at any time:
- To the processing of Your Data for commercial purposes by INNOTECH;
- For personal reasons, to the processing of Your Data based on the legitimate interests by INNOTECH.
These rights can be exercised at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority.